SeniorFest is Cabell Huntington Hospital’s annual celebration of people over 50 years of age. This year’s plans include a full schedule of activities to help you take an active approach to continued or improved good health. Participants will learn about health issues for seniors, take advantage of free screenings and enjoy games, food and fun! Join us at Cabell Huntington Hospital Saturday, Sept. 27 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for:
- Prostate cancer screening
- Health and disease screenings
- Flu vaccines
- Educational information
- Presentation by Dr. Franklin Shuler, an orthopedic traumatologist with Marshall Orthopaedics and medical director of the Senior Fracture Program at Cabell Huntington Hospital
- Presentation by Dr. Nolte, a fellowship-trained stroke neurologist and director of Cabell Huntington Hospital's Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Presentation by Catherine D. McConnell, Esq. the director of West Virginia Senior Legal Aid
- Bingo and games with prizes
- Food, entertainment and much, much more!
RSVP by Sept. 24 by calling 304.526.2520.
|Location:||CHH atrium and parking lot
|Event starts|| ||Event ends|| ||
|Sat, Sep 27, 2014
||Sat, Sep 27, 2014
- Last updated: 09/03/2014