Mountain Health Network classes and support groups canceled in April
To ensure the health and safety of our community, several classes, events and support groups scheduled for April at Cabell Huntington Hospital (CHH) and St. Mary’s Medical Center (SMMC) have been canceled.
Wellness blood profiles will not be offered at either hospital during the month of April and the American Heart Association Huntington Heart Walk will be rescheduled at a later date.
Due to concerns about the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), the following classes and events have been canceled for April:
- All of April Seniors in Motion, Vascular Screenings and Navigating Grief and Families Motivating Recovery Support Groups, SMMC
- April 4 Childbirth Class, CHH
- April 6 Breastfeeding, Gynecological & Surgical Weight Control Support Groups, CHH
- April 7 Sibling Class, CHH
- April 9 Perinatal Bereavement Support Group, CHH
- April 9 Breast Cancer Support Group, SMMC
- April 13 Diabetes Support Group, CHH
- April 13 Huntington Area Chapter AARP Meeting
- April 14 Alzheimer’s Support Group & Baby Care Class, CHH
- April 14 CAN-CERvive Support Group, SMMC
- April 16 Young Adults with Cancer Support Group, SMMC & Center for Surgical Weight Control Seminar, CHH
- April 18 Prenatal Breastfeeding Class, SMMC
- April 18 Childbirth Class, SMMC
- April 20 Sisters of HOPE Breast Cancer Support Group, CHH
- April 21 Parkinson’s Disease Support Group and Infant CPR, CHH
- April 21 Weight Loss Surgery Support Group, SMMC
- April 25 Pregnancy and Pelvic Health Workshop, SMMC
- April 28 Welcome to Medicare & Stroke Support Group, CHH
All classes, events and activities scheduled for April at Huntington’s Kitchen and the St. Mary’s Conference Center have also been canceled.