When a loved one receives medical care, it can be very stressful. That’s why the Guest Services staff strives to create a welcoming, comfortable and pleasant environment for our guests? our patients, family members and visitors. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests with exceptional and consistent service.
The Guest Services team provides personalized assistance to patients and their family members with a variety of non-medical needs and services, including:
- Free valet parking
- Assistance with luggage and/or wheelchairs
Members of Cabell Huntington Hospital's Guest Services greet visitors as they enter the hospital.
- Patient information & visitation guidelines
- Way-finding assistance and/or escorting
- Information about our campus, facilities and services
- Assistance with cell phone chargers and long distance calls
- Reading materials and a limited variety of personal products
- Copying, faxing and mailing
- Notary services by appointment
- Information about local attractions, events, shopping, etc.
- Maps, directions and parking information
- Hotel and restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Arranging transportation and shuttle services
For personalized assistance with your non-medical needs, please contact Cabell Huntington Hospital’s Guest Services team at 304.526.6070.
We welcome the opportunity to assist you!